“60 minute financial wellbeing review and goal setting session for women who are ready to take control of their finances.”
The Internet is full of cynics…people who scream bloody murder the moment you make a claim.
“This can’t possibly work for everyone” “How do I know this will work for me?”
“What if it doesn’t work for me?”
So I wanted to come right out and say this.
Yes, my Financial Wellbeing Review does NOT work for everyone.
It does not work if…
- You are an uber sensible person who makes the right boring money choices all the time.
- You believe success and money are only for a select few people.
- You like to spending your weekends pouring over spreadsheets to track down every single penny you’ve ever spent and beat yourself up over it.
- You aren’t ready to follow this format that will make achieving your financial goals a reality not a dream.
- You are not willing to spend 1 hour a week tweaking your budget to suit your lifestyle yet stay on track for your financial goals.
But if you are a committed woman determined to create a better future for yourself and those that depend on you
And you want to FINALLY stop listening to one-sided advice that doesn’t take into account your emotional relationship that you have with your money situation. Then let me put your heart at ease. This Financial Wellbeing Review is the solution you have been looking for.
What will you gain?
By working with me in 60 minutes we will uncover:
- The true financial picture of your income and outgoings
- Where your money leaks are and how to plug them
- The budget plan that works for you (there are several so we will work to find the right one)
- Your current debt freedom debt and your new and improved debt freedom date
- A plan on how to upgrade your money mindset around your debt/money situation that will set you emotionally free from the guilt and shame feelings
- The rewards systems that helps you to feel good while achieving your financial goals
So, why should you trust me with your money secrets?
Good question! Well I’m Michelle Gyimah and I am a woman who had racked up £21,000 worth of credit card debt (over 3 cards) in less than 3 years, despite having a well paid job! So, I am a woman who has had to face up to her money demons. Big time. As a mother, side hustle entrepeneur and full time employee I have had my fair share of nerve-wracking conversations and decision making moments around money and debt. I’ve endless sleepless nights over it, many heated arguments with my fella about it, taken a low paying job to pay the bills, temporarily given up my dream of being self-employed and lost a lot of weight due to mentally beating myself up over my life choices.
BUT it’s not all doom and gloom though as I’ve paid over £7,000 off and am on course to be debt free by April 2018. Which feels SO GOOD to be able to say. Along the way I’ve learnt (through trial and error), just what it takes to finally release debt both emotionally and physically and how to get comfortable around money. I’m no longer scared of making money decisions and I’m much more aware of my emotions behind my money decisions too. And I want the same for you.
My debt free journey is not done, but I am pasionate about sharing my tips, experiences and knowledge with other women like you who are ready to release their debt. My mission is to empower women to take control of their finances and ultimately change their life choices for good. Just like I’m doing.
How does it all work?
If you are ready to create a new life without debt then we have got to talk! My financial wellbing session is £99 for 60 minutes where we will create your plan for a financially free life. So, how do you do this?
- Pick a time in my diary to have your 60 minute session
- Make your payment and complete the questionnaire and excel spreadsheet
- Download Zoom, so that we can have your 60 minute session
- I will send you a recording of the session and a summary of your plan
It could not be simpler!
I promise you.