I am Michelle and here are 5 reasons you should stop everything and listen to me:
1. I know what it is like spending sleepless worrying about your credit card debt
2. Debt resistance is a thing – I have carried my debt around for 7 years!
3. In the past I’ve hidden purchases from my partner – it’s called financial infidelity (gasp!)
4. I’ve refused to even go out for one drink with friends becasue I told myself I didn’t deserve to have ANY FUN and can’t even afford one glass of wine
5. Once I paid for my son’s cough medicine on credit card because I wasn’t sure if I had enough money in the bank to pay for it. That was a really really low point for me.
So when I talk about debt shame, I know what I’m talking about. I’m no financial guru but I do know that addressing my feelings and emotions around my debt was the biggest catalyst for me to get paying it off quickly.
What strikes me as strange though is that fact that so many of us have debt, yet no-one talks about it much. I only told one friend about my debt and one time whilst on the phone, I was caught off guard by my brother and broke down crying to him about it. Looking back, I realise that my shame was weighing me down and ‘forcing’ me to keep it a secret. But that helps no-one.
Two years ago, I had no idea how ( or if) I was ever going to be debt free. I spent around 18 months not really making any progress because I was overwhelmed with how hard it all seemed and how miserable I was. But, I got to a point where I was fed up of being miserable, feeling guilty, feeling ashamed and feeling trapped by my financial problems.
I had to face up to the mess I was in, but I also had to do something different. I had to forgive myself for my past actions, be clear about my money situation, make a plan AND TAKE ACTION.
I put one foot in front of the other. I did a lot of work on my mindset around my money and debt AND I did practical things to improve my finances. And it is working. I’ve gone from having over £21.5k debt down to £14,700. I am focused on my new debt freedom date and I continue to use the same techniques to get me closer and closer to that date.
This is what I share in the ‘Debt Freedom Kit’. The steps to actually paying debt off and keeping it off.
Paying off your debt is simple, but not necessarily easy. Which is why so many of us fail to do it and keep the debt off. If it was easy, then more of us would have already paid our debt off. The missing components for successfully and quickly repaying debt are three things:
My ‘Debt Freedom Kit’ gives you the foundations of these 3 things to get you started on your debt free journey. I spent over 18 months trying to figure out how I was going to pay off my debt without living a life of misery. I can tell you, that I made no headway in that time because I did not have the 3 foundation pieces in place necessary to make any progress that lasted.
So, why should you invest time and money with someone who doesn’t know you, to get you paying your debt off?
- I’ve been where you are so I know what I’m talking about because I’ve lived it (and survived!)
- Using these techniques has helped me accelerate my debt repayment plan faster than I ever thought was possible. If I can do it, so can you.
- Working on your mindset issues around your debt and current financial situation will increase your ability to make more money to pay off your debt faster.
“Just completed the 7-day debt free challenge with Michelle. It’s really changed the way I view my spending patterns and money management. I’ve always felt that having a handle over my money was beyond me, but this challenge and her support has helped me feel in control over how much I spend and how I look at financial control. I’m really glad I took the challenge. It’s really motivated me to keep working on my mantras and my language when it comes to money.”
Tasneem Perry, Transformational Coach
So, what is in this Debt Freedom Kit?
- Techniques to help let go of your negative feelings towards your debt
- Advice on how to identify your emotional trigger points for having debt
- Budget templates and plans to get you clear on your money situation
- Your current debt freedom date and your new and improved debt freedom date
- Ideas to help you earn money to get out of debt faster!
“I just love what you’re doing here and do believe I can do this work. You make it less scary!”
So, why should you trust me with your money secrets?
My debt free journey is not done, but I am pasionate about sharing my tips, experiences and knowledge with other women like you who are ready to release their debt. My mission is to empower women to take control of their finances and ultimately change their life choices for good. Just like I’m doing.
There is no better time to create your debt free life than now!
How does it all work?
Click the button below to access your Debt Freedom Kit today.
When making your choice you have two options:
Option 1 – Download your Debt Freedom Kit today for only £58
Option 2 – Download your Debt Freedom Kit AND get a debt review sesssion for £127. This debt review session is for 60 minutes where we will create your plan for a debt free life. It is redeemable for 60 days after purchase.
It could not be simpler!
I’m really looking forward to supporting you on your debt free journey.