Knowing what you need to do and knowing how to do them are two different things. Tackling the issue of gender diversity in tech can be tricky and understandably you may be worried about making mistakes that make the situation worse. We understand these fears which is why we work with you to ensure that you make the right decisions and get the results you are looking for.
What do you get?
- Full gender diversity business audit to find the root cause of your gender issues
- Bespoke action and implementation plan to address the root causes
- Train and Retain – ongoing support for 6-12 months for line managers responsible for implementing changes
- Regular check-in dates and accountability throughout your implementation phase to help you achieve the results you are looking for.
What difference will this make to your business?
- You’ll be able to see the root cause of your problems and no longer panic about what you are going to do
- You’ll be able to confidently talk to your investors and shareholders about what you are doing to tackle these problems
- You will no longer need to try and just figure things out by yourself and hope that you don’t make any mistakes
- You will see a better ROI for your recruitment campaigns and increased retention rates
- The positive PR you will gain will make a huge difference to your financial bottom line
- The risk of negative PR stories (like the Uber sexual harassment crisis) will be greatly mnimised as you’ll be creating a business culture that stamps this type of behaviour out
Why should you work with us?
We have over 10 years experience of working with firms just like yours who are struggling to get gender equality in the workplace right. This is what we specialise in. Our aim is to make the technology industry a safe and welcoming place for women to work in. Getting this right requires committment and expert guidance, which we can offer. The resuts that we can get you will be worth 10x the investment you put in.
Remember the longer you leave it, the worse your problems get and the quicker your talent will choose your competitors over you.
Ready to start adressing your business problems? Click below to get started.